DIY Legal Clients, Unbundled Legal Services and Low Bono cases have long been disregarded by attorneys as casework that doesn’t make them any money. This belief is a massive misconception, one that Unbundled Attorney, a lead generation company that works with hundreds of attorneys across the country that provide unbundled legal services, has proven to be unfounded. Before explaining how they have shown this to be the case, let’s breakdown the criteria that would place a potential client in the DIY/Unbundled Legal Services category. They are willing to do a portion of the form filling, court filing, or legwork...Read More
Month: August 2017
While most time and billing solutions, continue to add features that span the gamut of practice management tools, Time Solv offers law firms a very focus, profit driven tool for timekeeping. So much so, that you are only billed for the actual timekeepers who use the application. The structure of the application’s time recording tools are built with a philosophy of TimeSolv’s Six Pillars of Profitability: Efficiency Motivated Employees Accountability Get Paid Faster Happy Customers Fixed Fee Billing TimeSolv has two distinct market advantages. The first, they were in the cloud long before most providers. Founded in 1999, the...Read More
Get our Weekly Digest!
- GET YOUR COPY NOW! GNGF Announces the Release of Online Law Practice Strategies: 5th Edition
- The 2017 Legal Technology Buyers Guide
- Ngage Live Chat Review – Is Your Website Working While You Sleep?
- Diligen Software Review – Tackling Due Diligence and Contract Review Pain Points with Machine Learning
- Alert Communications Review – Contract Services Give Law Firm Scalability a New Meaning