DIY Legal Clients, Unbundled Legal Services and Low Bono cases have long been disregarded by attorneys as casework that doesn’t make them any money. This belief is a massive misconception, one that Unbundled Attorney, a lead generation company that works with hundreds of attorneys across the country that provide unbundled legal services, has proven to be unfounded. Before explaining how they have shown this to be the case, let’s breakdown the criteria that would place a potential client in the DIY/Unbundled Legal Services category. They are willing to do a portion of the form filling, court filing, or legwork...Read More
Month: August 2017
While most time and billing solutions, continue to add features that span the gamut of practice management tools, Time Solv offers law firms a very focus, profit driven tool for timekeeping. So much so, that you are only billed for the actual timekeepers who use the application. The structure of the application’s time recording tools are built with a philosophy of TimeSolv’s Six Pillars of Profitability: Efficiency Motivated Employees Accountability Get Paid Faster Happy Customers Fixed Fee Billing TimeSolv has two distinct market advantages. The first, they were in the cloud long before most providers. Founded in 1999, the...Read More
Subscribe for News
- Qualia Review – Real Estate Transaction Software Made for the Closing Attorney
- Trustbooks Review – Simplifying Law Firm Trust Accounting
- Best Case’s Student Loan Analyzer Review – Helping Attorneys Aid Graduates in Financial Crisis
- Tali Review – Your Personal Time Tracking Assistant Now Integrates with Clio!
- ILTACON’s 40th Anniversary – The International Legal Technology Association Pulled Out All the Stops!