As more solo attorneys adopt practice management software I hear the same complaint over, and over, again. “I don’t want to pay for this every single month for the rest of my life.” Understandable if you are a solo, with a practice that is predictable servicing only a couple of clients, or just got your first case. Full blown, full featured, totally integrated with everything in your life software might just not make sense for you. And… that’s ok! Now, you have a choice. Case Manager, a simple, straightforward case management software for solo’s who aren’t looking to grow...Read More
Day: September 5, 2017
Get our Weekly Digest!
- GET YOUR COPY NOW! GNGF Announces the Release of Online Law Practice Strategies: 5th Edition
- The 2017 Legal Technology Buyers Guide
- Ngage Live Chat Review – Is Your Website Working While You Sleep?
- Diligen Software Review – Tackling Due Diligence and Contract Review Pain Points with Machine Learning
- Alert Communications Review – Contract Services Give Law Firm Scalability a New Meaning