As more solo attorneys adopt practice management software I hear the same complaint over, and over, again. “I don’t want to pay for this every single month for the rest of my life.” Understandable if you are a solo, with a practice that is predictable servicing only a couple of clients, or just got your first case. Full blown, full featured, totally integrated with everything in your life software might just not make sense for you. And… that’s ok! Now, you have a choice. Case Manager, a simple, straightforward case management software for solo’s who aren’t looking to grow...Read More
Day: September 5, 2017
Subscribe for News
- Qualia Review – Real Estate Transaction Software Made for the Closing Attorney
- Trustbooks Review – Simplifying Law Firm Trust Accounting
- Best Case’s Student Loan Analyzer Review – Helping Attorneys Aid Graduates in Financial Crisis
- Tali Review – Your Personal Time Tracking Assistant Now Integrates with Clio!
- ILTACON’s 40th Anniversary – The International Legal Technology Association Pulled Out All the Stops!