As more solo attorneys adopt practice management software I hear the same complaint over, and over, again. “I don’t want to pay for this every single month for the rest of my life.” Understandable if you are a solo, with a practice that is predictable servicing only a couple of clients, or just got your first case. Full blown, full featured, totally integrated with everything in your life software might just not make sense for you. And… that’s ok! Now, you have a choice. Case Manager, a simple, straightforward case management software for solo’s who aren’t looking to grow...Read More
Day: September 5, 2017
Get our Weekly Digest!
Migration Madness! What it's really like to move your practice management system data. 2/28/20182:00pm Register
Sherpa Software Review and Demo Webinar from the 2018 eDiscovery Buyers Guide3/1/20181:00pm Register
ZyLAB ONE - eDiscovery Buyers Guide Demo Webinar 3/13/20181:00pm Register
PageVault Review Session from the 2018 eDiscovery Buyers Guide3/15/20181:00pm Register
- EmpowerLegal Review: The New Way to Expertly Prepare Your Clients
- The 2018 eDiscovery Buyers Guide is out!
- Docket Alarm Review – Knowledge is Power – Your Litigation Command Center
- BluShark Digital Review: Founded by Attorney Seth Price, BluShark Digital Combines the Power of Marketing, Plus Mentorship to Help Law Firms Grow and Scale
- Stratus BK Review: Enterprise Level Bankruptcy Practice Management