JuraLaw was created to herd the thousands of dates, deadlines, calendar rules and rules update changes that occur each year. You can tell by the sophistication of the platform that it would require at least a full time staff member to manage and recheck all of the calendar appointments to support a typical caseload in a midsize law firm.Read More
Day: October 3, 2017
Get our Weekly Digest!
- Spotlight Branding Review – A Marketing Foundation You Can Build On
- Qualia Review – Real Estate Transaction Platform Made for the Closing Attorney
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – Sibley Law’s Innovative Legal Operations Business Model
- Tresta Review – Your Law Firm’s First Phone System
- Postali Review – Complete Marketing – From Design and SEO to in-House Photo and Video Services