Our Lawprenuer Spotlight Series features Brent Sibley, Founder of the Sibley Law Firm and architect of the Sibley Ops technology program. A framework for Personal Injury Law Firms similar to a Power Plant. Brent’s business model, which he recently started piloting with other personal injury law firms creates a seamless experience for clients, and the rock solid infrastructure to scale a law firm. “Our tested systems and documentation are offered as a back-office management and technology service law firms who want to operate as efficiently as we do.” Sibley explains.Read More
Day: October 16, 2017
Get our Weekly Digest!
- GET YOUR COPY NOW! GNGF Announces the Release of Online Law Practice Strategies: 5th Edition
- The 2017 Legal Technology Buyers Guide
- Ngage Live Chat Review – Is Your Website Working While You Sleep?
- Diligen Software Review – Tackling Due Diligence and Contract Review Pain Points with Machine Learning
- Alert Communications Review – Contract Services Give Law Firm Scalability a New Meaning