Who talks to your website visitors when you’re busy, on vacation, or spending the weekend with your family? Consumers shop for legal services 24/7. They shop when they have a problem keeping them up at night. They shop when a disaster happens or during a lunch break. Regardless of the time of day, the first law firm to respond to them in their time of need wins their business. Since 2008, over 7,000 legal websites have trusted Ngage live chat to engage potential clients. That “Can we help you? – Yes – No” pop-up display and the live...Read More
Day: November 1, 2017
Get our Weekly Digest!
How to use Virtual Receptionist Services to Establish Consistent Client Communication1/17/20182:00pm Register
MS Word Automation - Templates, Mail Merge and More 1/18/20182:00pm Register
How to Ethically Convert More Callers Into Clients 1/24/20182:00pm Register
- BluShark Digital Review: Founded by Attorney Seth Price, BluShark Digital Combines the Power of Marketing, Plus Mentorship to Help Law Firms Grow and Scale
- Stratus BK Review: Enterprise Level Bankruptcy Practice Management
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – Breaking Free: How Solo Attorney Tom Kirkendall Transitioned from Time Slips to TimeSolv.
- Answer 1 Review: Law Firm Virtual Receptionists Trained to Help You Grow Your Business
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – How Business Law Attorney Scott Reib transitioned his law firm to a subscription-based model.