Review and Announcement! GNGF Releases the 5th Edition of Online Law Practice Strategies, a book I have recommended to law firms for many years. It was first given to me at a CLE session led by their team during my time at the Chicago Bar Association and is still on a shelf in my library today. Mark Homer and Jabez LeBret wrote the original edition of their book over six years ago. When I last caught up with them in May I heard they were working on a new edition that was a major overhaul of their book so, of course, I asked for an early version.Read More
Day: November 16, 2017
Get our Weekly Digest!
How to use Virtual Receptionist Services to Establish Consistent Client Communication1/17/20182:00pm Register
MS Word Automation - Templates, Mail Merge and More 1/18/20182:00pm Register
How to Ethically Convert More Callers Into Clients 1/24/20182:00pm Register
- BluShark Digital Review: Founded by Attorney Seth Price, BluShark Digital Combines the Power of Marketing, Plus Mentorship to Help Law Firms Grow and Scale
- Stratus BK Review: Enterprise Level Bankruptcy Practice Management
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – Breaking Free: How Solo Attorney Tom Kirkendall Transitioned from Time Slips to TimeSolv.
- Answer 1 Review: Law Firm Virtual Receptionists Trained to Help You Grow Your Business
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – How Business Law Attorney Scott Reib transitioned his law firm to a subscription-based model.