Stratus BK Review: Enterprise Level Bankruptcy Practice Management for law firms who manage thousands of active cases. A suite of CRM features differentiates this product from traditional case management platforms. Coupled with powerful integrations for court-related documents and efiling make this solution and end to end winner for high volume bankruptcy law practices.Read More
Month: December 2017
Lawprenuer Spotlight – Breaking Free: How Solo Attorney Tom Kirkendall Transitioned from Time Slips to TimeSolv.
It’s no secret there is a large number of attorneys who are still using legacy software. And, for good reason… change is hard and staying in the same routine is comfortable. The anxiety and stress that can come from just thinking about a shift in technology can be overwhelming. A series of questions start running through your mind. First, what’s the right solution for my practice? How much downtime will I have? Will this switch impact my clients or ability to serve them? What if I make the wrong choice? All valid and reasonable reasons to feel paralyzed and...Read More
Answer 1 has been quietly serving attorney clients since 1982. The business has transformed from a basic answering service to an enterprise level communications center with a forthcoming custom smartphone app. Recently, Answer 1 has worked tirelessly to get the word out about their growth friendly options available to solo and small law firms.Read More
Lawprenuer Spotlight – How Business Law Attorney Scott Reib transitioned his law firm to a subscription-based model.
In this exclusive Lawprenuer Spotlight, we highlight the work of Attorney Scott Reib, who offers a General Counsel – Access Plan. Delivered as a monthly service advising small businesses on corporate structure, contracts, and everyday legal issues. Scott is the founder of REIBLAW a Texas-based boutique law firm and the author of 5 Proven Strategies to Shatterproof Your Business and 8 Questions to Eliminate Signer’s Remorse.Read More
Smart Advocate Review: Advanced Case Management For High Volume Law FirmsRead More
Get our Weekly Digest!
- BluShark Digital Review: Founded by Attorney Seth Price, BluShark Digital Combines the Power of Marketing, Plus Mentorship to Help Law Firms Grow and Scale
- Stratus BK Review: Enterprise Level Bankruptcy Practice Management
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – Breaking Free: How Solo Attorney Tom Kirkendall Transitioned from Time Slips to TimeSolv.
- Answer 1 Review: Law Firm Virtual Receptionists Trained to Help You Grow Your Business
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – How Business Law Attorney Scott Reib transitioned his law firm to a subscription-based model.