Conversations Media Review: Headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana one of my favorite places on earth, is law firm marketing agency with true heart and soul. They serve solo and small law firm attorneys with a niche practice area. Which is a great fit for lawyers passionate about helping a very particular type of client, and want to focus on doing just that. One key to success with any marketing partner is how the relationship is structured. For a niche practice, many managing partners need an agency that will be their eyes and ears in the online world.Read More
Month: December 2017
Get our Weekly Digest!
How to use Virtual Receptionist Services to Establish Consistent Client Communication1/17/20182:00pm Register
MS Word Automation - Templates, Mail Merge and More 1/18/20182:00pm Register
How to Ethically Convert More Callers Into Clients 1/24/20182:00pm Register
- BluShark Digital Review: Founded by Attorney Seth Price, BluShark Digital Combines the Power of Marketing, Plus Mentorship to Help Law Firms Grow and Scale
- Stratus BK Review: Enterprise Level Bankruptcy Practice Management
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – Breaking Free: How Solo Attorney Tom Kirkendall Transitioned from Time Slips to TimeSolv.
- Answer 1 Review: Law Firm Virtual Receptionists Trained to Help You Grow Your Business
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – How Business Law Attorney Scott Reib transitioned his law firm to a subscription-based model.