You can buy all the technology in the world but if you don’t make this one investment, every dollar you spend will be wasted. You will be frustrated, and for most, head back into the marketplace looking for the next big thing. Only to go through the same painful cycle of implementation and failure again. I learned this lesson from training lawyers how to use technology to run their business, execute marketing campaigns, and build client relationships. To see value and a return from the technology you purchase it comes down to your investment of one thing. COMMITMENT There...Read More
Author: Chelsey Lambert
Online business formation sites, and dozens of other providers have been “stealing” business from law firms for years. First… this is a fallacy. Lawyers just haven’t been given an entry point into the same service model that is easy to implement with an attractive enough margin. Enter, LINC. What is it? When a consumer files for an LLC, S Corp, C Corp, Inc, or any other business formation there are a series of forms to complete, articles to file, and deadlines to adhere to. LINC gives attorneys the ability to not only re-sell the same packages as the online...Read More
CaseFleet offers niche features and tools for small law firm litigators.Read More
The marriage of marketing and case management systems has been happening in the background for the past few years. Zola is unique in that it was created for attorneys, by a media agency. Zola, who began as a website and advertising agency, watched the habits and patterns of the law firms they worked for a long while before they even entertained the idea of building software. One of the first things you notice about Zola is the user interface. A clean, colorful and happy screen presents you with options mainly contained in the master left-side action bar. Here you’ll...Read More
Get our Weekly Digest!
- BluShark Digital Review: Founded by Attorney Seth Price, BluShark Digital Combines the Power of Marketing, Plus Mentorship to Help Law Firms Grow and Scale
- Stratus BK Review: Enterprise Level Bankruptcy Practice Management
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – Breaking Free: How Solo Attorney Tom Kirkendall Transitioned from Time Slips to TimeSolv.
- Answer 1 Review: Law Firm Virtual Receptionists Trained to Help You Grow Your Business
- Lawprenuer Spotlight – How Business Law Attorney Scott Reib transitioned his law firm to a subscription-based model.